The Land Use Council (LUC) of the Frederick County Building Industry Association represents the development community and the building industry by:
- Benefiting our community by promoting safe, responsible and affordable development.
- Providing programs and services that enhance the ability of our members to conduct their individual businesses with integrity and competence.
- Establishing public and private partnerships in order to achieve common community goals.
- Actively participating in local government to promote responsible and fair local government.
Land Use Council Objectives
- To develop and maintain within our industry a high appreciation of the objectives and responsibilities in fully serving the public, Land Development, and related industries.
- To associate the Developers and related industries of Frederick County for the purpose of mutual advantage and cooperation.
- To advocate and encourage the constant improvement of Land Use and business management techniques and practices.
- To cooperate with other associations in all matters related to advancing our industry.
- To issue such publications as may be necessary to disseminate information of value to its members, the public and the government.
- To monitor and affect local gevernment regulations, legislation and elections which affect the industry.
- To operate without profit and no part of the income of the organization shall inure to the benefit of any member.
- To maintain high professional standards and sound business methods among its members through the enforcement of a Code of Ethics and such other methods as approved by the Board of Directors.
- To assist in the accomplishment of the mutual objectives of the National Association of Home Builders of the United States and the Maryland Builders Association.
Join the Land Use Council
Land Use Council Leadership 2017
Jason Wiley, President
Tracie Clabaugh, Vice President
John Mazelon, Secretary/Treasurer
Noel Manalo, Past President
C. Robert Dalrymple, Esq.